Peanut Butter Honey Cookies
1 1/4 C. whole wheat pastry flour
3/4 tsp. baking soda
1/4 tsp. sea salt
1/2 C. smooth natural peanut butter
1/2 C. honey
3 Tbsp coconut oil
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 325F.
2. In a medium bowl, stir together flour, baking soda, and salt.
3. In another bowl, combine peanut butter, honey, coconut oil, and vanilla. Whisk to incorporate the coconut oil completely.
4. Add the peanut butter mixture to the flour mixture, stirring just until all the flour is absorbed. Let sit for 5 minutes.
5. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper. Drop a heaping tablespoon scoop of dough onto cookie sheets, spacing evenly. Pat cookies down with your hand or in a fork pattern.
6. Makes about 18 cookies. Bake for 12 minutes, remove from oven, and let cool for two minutes while still on cookie sheets. Transfer cookies to cooling rack and let cool.